Masks generally refer to appliances worn on the mouth and nose to filter the air in the entrance and exit nose to prevent harmful gases, odors, and droplets from entering and exiting the wearer's nose and mouth. They are mostly made of cloth or paper. Use cutting-edge technology to add Isatis root fiber to the mask to achieve anti-bacterial, anti-bacterial, anti-virus, and usually prepare a few masks for replacement.
1. Mask classification
Activated carbon mask: Using activated carbon technology, it has the functions of anti-virus, deodorizing, filtering bacteria and dust.
Air filter mask: The air containing harmful substances is filtered through the filter material of the mask before being inhaled by people.
Air-supplied mask: refers to a clean air source isolated from harmful substances, which is sent to the human face for breathing through a tube and a face mask through the action of power.
Second, the role of masks
1. Prevent large particle pollutants such as dust and dust
2. Medical masks to prevent bacteria and viruses
3. Anti-virus masks for preventing organic pollutants (VOCs), etc.
4. Sun-shading masks that block the sun, etc.
5. Beautifying masks for hiding the ugly
6. Windproof masks for windshield
Third, the correct wearing of masks
After buying a mask, many people feel uncomfortable to wear it, so they don't want to wear it. In fact, they have not found the right way. Therefore, after wearing a mask, the exhaled breath will blur the glasses and make it difficult to see the way. Let’s take a look at the correct way to wear a mask.
1. Cover the mouth and nose, and hang the mask on both sides of the ears;
2. Fix the nose bridge according to the shape of the nose to prevent dirty air from entering;
3. Please pull the mask to the lower jaw to immediately present a three-dimensional breathing space;
Fourth, the daily handling of masks
Generally, after the mask is used, water vapor will condense, and bacteria will grow at this time. If it is used again, it will be infected with viruses and cause a cold. The Radix Isatidis plant fiber masks do not need to be washed frequently. They are natural herbal antibacterial and antibacterial. They only need to be placed in a ventilated place after use. They have antibacterial effects and prevent bacterial growth. For daily storage, keep it dry.
Five, how to choose
The selection of masks mainly depends on the following aspects:
1. The dust resistance efficiency of masks
2. The degree of closeness to the face
3. Is it comfortable to wear
Dust blocking efficiency of masks
Dust can directly enter the alveoli, which has a great impact on human health. General gauze masks, its dust blocking principle is mechanical filtration, that is, when dust hits the gauze, it passes through layers of barriers, blocking some large particles of dust in the sand cloth. However, some fine dust, especially dust less than 5 microns, will pass through the mesh of the gauze and enter the respiratory system. The inner fabric of the isatis mask is made of isatis fiber and cotton blended, the core filter is made of... Double-layer health protection.
The degree of closeness to the face
Air is like water flow, where the resistance is small, it flows first. When the shape of the mask is not close to the human face, the dangerous objects in the air will leak in from the leak and enter the human respiratory tract. So, even if you choose a mask with the best filter material. Nor can it protect your health. The shape of the Isatis mask is also...technical, designed strictly in accordance with the human face, closely fitting, soft and comfortable to the touch.
Is it comfortable to wear
It requires low breathing resistance, light weight, sanitary wear and easy maintenance. In this way, people will be willing to wear it in work and social places and bring a beautiful and comfortable feeling. The shape of the Radish isatidis mask is designed strictly in accordance with the human face, and it will not have any tightness while fitting the skin. The fabric of Radix Isatidis masks uses cutting-edge bio-enzyme technology to replace the bleaching and dyeing process while making the fabric smoother and smoother.
6. Do you dare to use such inferior masks?
Most of the materials on the market are made of low-quality recycled materials, there is no test report from the national authority, and there are many harmful substances to the human body.
1. Viruses: Ordinary masks can only resist a small amount of dust and do not have any anti-virus and anti-bacterial effects.
2. Peculiar smell: after a period of use, it will produce a serious peculiar smell, and after a long period of time, it will cause nausea and vomiting.
3. Smog: Different from ordinary dust, smog has a smaller particle diameter and is more difficult to filter, which seriously endangers human health.
4. Chemical pollution: The traditional production and processing technology involves bleaching and dyeing, and at least more than 2500 chemicals are added at this stage.
Copyright © 2003-2023 www.dementia-foodista.com. 半岛体育登录官方网站科技 版权所有